Well this is pretty cool...like drexciya much? The first two tracks
tracks are a little off kilter rhythmically which is an acquired taste.

Terrorista is my favorite so far.  Electro with what sounds like severe
abuse of a noise reduction plugin...

Catalysm is a nice electro track, kind of Aux88-esque but a little
more sinister, nice messed up vocal samples.

Someone with some cool gear at work, or better at exploiting their
computers than I am...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mp3.com/chaircrusher -- tunes
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=chaircrusher -- mix