Since the Plus 8 contest is open only to Americans, according to the rules stated at http://www.acidplanet.com/plus8/, I to put decided to put together my own 13 minute track composed strictly from Plus 8's downloadable loops. The track is described as "a journey through Plus 8 from a dj/producer's point of view. From minimal to extreme intensity and back with plenty of tension and mystery in between".

Download it at: http://www.acidplanet.com/Lounge/SongDetail.asp?PID=42515
**play it very loud for best results

Maybe our good friends at Plus 8 will allow a fellow Windsorite join the competition.

Also check out the fine Plus 8 competition tracks by Christian Bloch and Phonopsia from 313 at: http://www.acidplanet.com/Lounge/Browse/ContestNew.asp?C=90&Page=1&G=&T=0.7827331702052349

**ps - christian - i checked out your mp3.com site - beautiful tracks.

peace,
djr
www.mp3.com/djrevolver