Hi,

I just bought the "Head Rush EP" by Miha Klemencic on Potential records
(Potential 009).
In the recordstore they said it was by Dave Clarke. Is this true?

(It doesn't really matter, it is an excellent record, but I was just
wandering)

Adios,

i dont think its dave clark, but it could be some guy named brian gibbs. he's used to live in LA but moved to japan and hooked up with subhead to start producing techno. i havent heard any of his recent work but this hot head is always blabbin bout how good it is so it might just be. unless this is brian himself doing a lil shameless promotion, in that case....ROCK ON!!! haha

-v