For those having trouble finding the link to WDET's Internet-based audio:

Hit the main page at:

        http://www.wdet.com/

click on "WDET online! Click Here!" banner to begin the audio stream. Be
warned, their stream is not of great quality, but hopefully the
information Liz & Clark present will make it worth listening. I'll be
taping it, myself...

Cheers,

Bill