From: "jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "*** ASKEW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Stacey Pullen in Melbourne
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:13:47 -0700

right, the only good techno comes from djs who have been playing
for 15 years or more, from detroit, god forbid they are newer
or doing something new like ben sims, beyer, or cari.

its all about music from 15 years ago, and artists from then, damn
anything new!

jeff

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not.

Assuming you are, I think that's the point; I don't think cats like ben sims or user (whoever he may be)are doing anything new. Old loops, old samples not really pushing things. Can't speak too much aboput Lekebush or Beyer there content seems to be a little more original; maybe I'm wrong.

Peace,