don't know about the current state, but adelaide in
>early nineties was on the absolute forefront of things - just ask 2120.

I think there are a lot of good things happening in Adelaide production-wise
now!

DJ HMC has two fledgling labels - Rhythm Traxx (house) and Data Music
(techno) and is doing some great tracks and DJ Bold is one to keep an eye
out for too - he has a label called Vast Recordings and has spent time in
Berlin and Chicago, doing things with DJ Rush. I believe Mills has played
his music.

I am sure there are many more in 618. Adelaide seems to have great techno
and electro - I am sure 3Jane could tell you more or some others on this
list could tell you more.