A while ago there was a brief thread on the state of the relationship b/t the pu bahs and jive electro...SO from the mouth of the label itself...look for them in a US town near u...

diana

*snip*

WE KNOW YOU WANT TO DO IT....
The Mystroes of booty mayhem DETROIT GRAND PU BAHS are taking a break
from working on their follow up to their hit single "Sandwiches".
Paris The Black Fu & Andy "Toefinger" Toth are hitting the road to
spread the gospel of Detroit's unique brand of "getto-tek".
Catch them at one of the following dates:
10/15 Ferndale, MI, Temple
10/18 Detroit, Motor (Paris The Black Fu DJ Set)
10/19 NY- CMJ @ Frying Pan
(Detroit Grand Pubahs, DJ Rap, DJ Assault, Paris the Black Fu, Hush,
Sean Deason, Ulyssey, Carlos Souffront)
10/24 Ferndale, MI, Temple (Paris The Black Fu DJ set)
11/4 Seattle,  I-Spy  (w/ DJ Assault)
11/9 San Francisco, Club Six (w/ DJ Assault)
11/15 Boston, venue TBC (w/ DJ Assault)
11/22 Detroit, State Theatre (w/ DJ Assault)
12/6  Toronto, Tonic (w/ DJ Assault)
12/9  Chicago,  Congress Theatre

#1 PHONES ON WFNX!!!!!!!!
DETROIT GRAND PU BAHS debut single "Sandwiches" in stores now on 12" & CD5.

See what everyone's talking about including the mind blowing video at
http://www.jiveelectro.com (click on "sandwiches")

 Many thanks to everyone who has supported us over the past two
years
(now nearly three!!!!) of our existence, and we hope to make it quite
a few more! apologies to anyone who received this letter in error,
please notify us if you wish to be removed from this list.

***spam bad...music good*******

Love from,
the Electro Bunny xxx