From: The [Quad] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 10:30 PM
To: 313
Subject: [313] ... following TRAX

Who knows something about this CD release on Strictly Hype/UC Music:
"TRAX Classics Presents Rewind << Rewind 1984: Chicago"
A mix of mostly TRAX (Knuckles, Jefferson, Jackmaster, etc.) records by one
DJ Rick Garcia (?).
Is the material stepped through gingerly or stomped all over; leaving DJ
Rick's indelible footprint?
Lifted off CDs or filthy, grungy TRAX vinyl?

Hey!.. TONITE: Pole & Burnt & Kit & Tejada & Others at the El Rey in LA!
J. E. v.F-B. B.