Went down to Play de Record the other nite - right when they get there
weekly shipment in, and the place is a madhouse. You get all the house
guys monopolozing the turntables, listening to a lot of vocal garage
house. One guy drops down a record (Karizma EP - Shades of K) shouting
to his buddy "Guy, check this out"! It's your typical Basement Boys
release - then he drops the needle on the 2nd cut on the B-side called
"Oneofdemnites"- which catches my attention. They look at each other and
shake their heads in mutual disagreement - thats when I yell out "Guy"!
(you have to be able to speak their lingo, or they'll just ignore you),
"wait a minute, put that back".

Yup you guessed it - straight up sampling from Jaguar. It's not just a
little sample either, this track could've appeared with the 430 west
remixes. It's a complete re-nix of the song, with some jackin' Chicago
house beats over top.

I'd like to know if they got the O.K. from UR to do this?
They do acknowledge UR as writing the track.

Cheers,

Gerald