So I gathered a few friends around for a viewing last night. Widescreen TV
with the original silent version on DVD. Jeff Mills new soundtrack playing
over the sound system.

The music complements the movie very well. Unfortunately I of course didn't
have the recut version  but it was still a good preview of the way it was
intended. There where times when the music did seem very tuned in, like the
moment where the workers are heading down the elevator to the tune of the
second track (my favorite atm).

I'd like to see the proper recut version. The uncut version is twice as long
as the CD so I wonder how much of the movie will be left. The uncut version
does drag a bit so some editing will be good.

Does anyone know if there will be any official release of the recut version
of the movie, in theatres or otherwise? Has it really only been screened
once?

-matt

--
"i have done far more with a modem in a week than 90% of people with
cable/dsl do in a month.

high bandwidth and fast computers make people's pc kung-fu weak."

rawb...