Sigur Ros are not really the standard FatCat product - they're a _rock_ band
everyone's been raving about (at least in European "indie" circles) because
they manage to glue together a very impressive female singer, some
electronics Radiohead-style, and 4AD guitars - this is their second LP, and
it's worth checking out...
About my parents' strange taste : my mother is into
folk/traditional/classical ; one day I noticed she had borrwoed some old
cassettes of mine - including an old Alice Cooper album...
Haven't found any deleted Warp 12"s or Drum Codes in my family yet though.
Gwendal