FORCE INC. MUSIC WORKS. N. AMERICA NOW OPEN

Hi all. Very pleased to announce that I am now working full time for German
label Force Inc. Music Works (and it's family of labels Mille Plateaux, Postion
Chrome, Force Tracks, Ritornell). In other words, we have established a NYC
satellite office that is acting for all N. American sales and promotions.
There's alot going on currently, the reaction and support has been excellent so
far, we have numerous projects underway and over 10 albums to release by years
end.  Caroline Distribution will continue to provide our labels with
distribution in the USA and we are also working closely with those fine
Canadian distributors FAB. Feel free to call and say hi. Please also note the
new contact information.

FORCE INC. MUSIC WORKS
north america
631 east 11th st., suite 22
new york, ny 10009
phone: 212 353 5091
fax: 212 353 3297
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

With CMJ around the corner, indeed Force Inc. is well represented and think the
below events may be interesting to the many of you who will be in the NYC area
next week. If you want to meet up email or give me a call.

Thursday, October 19th 10pm-4am

Listen.com, Flyer Magazine, and XLR8R Magazine Present...
TAKE 'EM TO THE BRIDGE

Adam Freeland (Ultra Records) brought to you by Emusic
Twerk (Force Inc.) 1st NYC performance ++ SET TIME 1:30AM ++
ADNY (Turbo Records / Corner Shots Ltd.)
DJ Eclipse (Non Phixion / Fat Beats)

FUN (located at 130 Madison St. @ Pike St. under the Manhattan Bridge)
email or call me for an invite. I have liimited amounts so please respond asap!!

Friday, October 20th 10:30 - ?

Sven Vath (Ultra Records)
Stewart Walker (Force Inc. Tresor) ++SET TIME 11:00PM++
John Selway (Ultra Records)

TWILO (located on 27th street bet. 10th and 11th)
This is NOT a CMJ event. The guest list is very limited and only to press. Come
support Stewart's first appearance at  Twilo, expect an entirely new set of
music from him done specifically for this event!!

Saturday, October 21st

Marcus Miller
Twerk (Force Inc.)
Tomas (XLR8R)
Timeblind

TONIC (107 Norfolk St. between Delancy & Rivington)
Free and a killer night if your tired of the madness

Other interesting news...hopefully you all saw the great cover story in XLR8R
which brilliantly illustrated the California techno movement, that Force Inc.
has been a large supporter of this past year. In fact, XLR8R did a fine label
profile in the same issue! LUOMO "Vocal City" on Force Tracks has taken the
world by storm, SPIN and VICE gave the album fabulous reviews in their latest
issues, countless other publications have it running shortly. Rumor has it that
the 12" 's are warming up the house clubs (Danny Tenaglia, Mateo and Matos in
particular have been spinning tracks from the album), not to mention it being
caned over at Body & Soul!! The remix EP is in the works with contributions
from HAKAN LIDBO, MATHIAS SCHAFFHAUSER, M.R.I. confirmed. Speaking of M.R.I.,
Force Tracks will be releasing their debut full-length November 28th. Our
biggest selling Force Tracks artists for good reason - outstanding house.
PLURAMON (Bit Sand Riders out now) and kid606 (p.s. i love you out October
17th) just finished a massively successful US tour helping promote their new
albums on Mille Plateaux. Other upcoming releases on Mille Plateaux include the
return of SND and TERRE THAEMLITZ. Force Inc. has been on a tremendous release
schedule, upcoming releases include a brand new 12" from STEWART WALKER, and
new albums from DONNACHA COSTELLO, UUSITALO (aka VLADISLAV DELAY), TOMAS JIRKU
(a new Toronto producer who wowed everyone at Mutek this year), and to end this
year the release of Force Inc.'s 200th release! Entitled "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", a
collection of new, exclusive tracks from some of the best on the label
composing uplifting techno burners that will be sure to bring attention to the
new wave of techno. Contributions are provided from Auftrieb (aka Mike
Ink/Wolfgang Voigt), Jasper & Kit Clayton, Vladislav Delay, Stewart Walker,
Twerk, *G* (aka Gez Varley), and others. And finally, a track from Thomas
Koner's (of Porter Ricks) Teimo album on Mille Plateaux can be heard in the
trailer for sci-fi film "Red Planet". Koner is also performing October 15th in
Montreal at the prestigious Montreal New Media/Cinema Festival.

If you got this far, thanks and feel free to contact me if your further
intrigued. Next year is our 10th anniversary. Events worldwide are being
organized to celebrate.

All The Best,

Jon Berry
Force Inc. Music Works N. America