Using our search engine yields 37 matches for "bluetrain"...

Just to go http://www.ravedata.com and enter bluetrain along the
right-hand side of the screen under "Try our Search Engine".

Hope that helps...
- Matt

THE RAVEDATA TEAM                              WEB: www.ravedata.com
 connect. search. discover. transcend.         ICQ: 19972784
 the definitive source for rave information    AIM: ravedata
 P.O. Box 78  N. Billerica, MA 01862           TEL: 978.458.8866