What happened to them being in Belgium?  Last I checked all the Trax represses
were coming out of there.

Maybe the company in Toronto acquired the tracks, and licensed them out to
someone in Belgium...

This doesn't appear to be any indication that all the old Trax catalog will be
repressed though, just available for license.

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org