Nice! Thanks, great mix dude!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jussi Lehtonen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 28 novembre 2008 13:37
À : Somewhere in Internet
Objet : (313) Mix: Virasto - Black Holes (weekend (home) entertainment for
you :)

Hi!

I've been at this concept for ages, but had the energy and effort to make
it realize only yesterday. I made it with a quite old Gemini PMX-25 which
has a mute right channel on the headphones (yes, I'm a wee bit lazy when
it comes to fixing some none-essential parts of my equipment ;), so please
excuse me for the lack of finesse.

http://tols17.oulu.fi/~julehton/Virasto/mustat_aukot.html

1. Intro
2. UR - Entering Quadrant Five
3. Dynarec - Audition Me (Part 1)
4. MANASYt - Circle Of Trends
5. Clatterbox - Machine Code
6. Drexciya - Positron Island
7. Vadz - Monster Zink
8. Phon.o - 313 Dumpsta Railin'
9. The Consumer - Audio Designing
10. Dynarec - Raining Bounce
11. Titonton Duvanté - Bedpost
12. The Martians - Sunchaser
13. Paul Mac - Remember These #2
14. Drexciya - Cascading Celestial Giants

Intro translated (roughly) from Finnish:

"Everybody has heard of black holes, but no one has actually seen them.
The spaceship of our dreams has not reached a solid object, but it has
arrived to the borderline of space where gravity has gone mad. Beneath
looms a black hole of space. Here lies a dead massive star, leaving behind
an unfathomable abyss, from which there is no escape. Welcome to the edge
of the Universe, where space and time come to an end."

I hope you like it. Maybe "Beyond the Singularity" next time. :D

Jussi Lehtonen

   "Metaprogram yourself."