To: "Three-One-Three" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Mills in Chicago this Friday (12-12)

I'll def check out Karl, I've heard good things but am not familiar
with his music.

On a side note, any of you other Chicago locals know of any good
weekly/monthly nights going on lately? I don't mean anything too
clubby, but a local bar that has a good recurring music night would be
nice.  One of those situations where they let someone come in once
every few weeks and play good records at a lounge or something, let me
know if you know of anything, por favor.

-Arturo