Particularly enjoyed last nights show, thanks to everyone that turned out.

Lots of stuff I only got yesterday so theres a couple of blips.

Personally.. i think its one of my best deep'ouse mixes for a long time.

Available - http://mezerik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=294

Move D - Soap Bubbles (Bionaut Remix) - Fifth Freedom
Larry Heard - 25 Years From Alpha - Alleviated
Koi - Deaf - Styrax
Donnacha Costello - It Simply Is - Minimise
Wulf n'Bear - Raptures Of The Deep - 20:20 Vision
G Family feat Antonio Lyons - Night Shift - Real Tone Records
DJ Profile - Inflexable - Sound Of Barclay
Mike Huckaby & Pacou - Sessions - Cache
Roman IV - Neues Testament - Playhouse
Jesper Dahlbäck - The Persuader - Svek
Hardfloor - The Life We Choose (ERP mix) - Hardfloor
Pleasure Dome - 8 Min. Of Trance - Power Music Trax
Octogen - The Journeyman (Orlando Voorn Remix)  - Soma
Tommy Bones - Focused Energy - Real Tone Records
MXM - The Untitled Deep - Philpot
Random Factor - Outlaw (John Tejada Remix) - 20:20 Vision
2 AM/FM - Poison Dart - Spectral Sound
$tinkworx - Amira - Strange Life Records
Lory D - Acix9999 - Wireblock
Nutty Featuring Daddy - Mdali - Miso
Tommy Bones - 'Uhuru - Freedom' - Real Tone Records
DK7 - Instone - DK7
Blunt - Deep Tunnel (Brian Aneurism Remix) - Dpress Industries
Liberty City - If You Really Love Someone - Tribal America
Larry Heard - Mercurian Funk - Alleviated Records
Secret Cinema - Poolside - EC Records
Quantec - Circular - Styrax

Bit of a hefty one this, Almost 2 and a half hours, weighing in at 355mb @ 320kbps

--
Playing

- 14th December - Under_Score/Tryptic w/ Donacha Costello
- 19th December - Motion, Bristol

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm