From: Jussi Lehtonen [mailto:jleht...@mail.student.oulu.fi]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:20 PM
To: Somewhere in Internet
Subject: (313) The Detroit Escalator Company

I've been listening to The Detroit Escalator Company for a couple of
days
(nice background music for the snooker UK Championship at the moment :)
,
and was wondering what's Neil Ollivierra up to nowadays. Any knowledge?
Hopefully he'll craft more of those soundtracks he's so good at. The
last
Peacefrog release slipped my attention until it was too late to order
a copy...

Jussi Lehtonen

   "Metaprogram yourself."