From: INNERCITYVISIONS.COM
To: k...@bleep43.com
Subject: INNERVISIONS NEWS & BEST WISHES FOR 2009
Sent: 23 Dec 2008 15:09

Hello all you crazy little beauties,

I hope you are doing good !

I have the honour to update you with a few new features here at our
little do-it-yourself-label-bootcamp. I will try to keep this as short
as I can.

1. BLOG
Yes, we finally have started our own blog. All of us are busy writing
posts, whether it is regarding music, tours, gadgets or just random
non-sense, please feel invited to have a look at:
http://blog.innercityvisions.com/

2. T-SHIRT PAK 2008
We have done a little 2008 T-Shirt bundle offer. You can have a look if
you follow this white rabbit down the rabbit hole:
http://www.innercityvisions.com/gifts/view/16

3. SUBSCRIPTION PAKS
In 2009 you will be able to subscribe to all our physical releases. So
for a fix price you will get either all seven 2009 12-Inches, all three
CDs or all seven vinyls & all three CDs together. For more information,
peep this way:
http://blog.innercityvisions.com/2008/12/23/super-subscribe-us/

We are preparing to expand our shop, especially our download shop. Also
we are working on new features and a new layout for the shop. It will be
online from February 2009 on and we are very happy with the results.

Last but not least I may say that 2008 was a splendid year for us here
at Innervisions. We hope you had fun, too.

We would like to thank each and every one of you.

We will continue to push our lovely label and come up with nice, fresh
ideas and of course we will not forget to bring you what's most
important: HOUSE, HOUSE AND.... well, you know the rest.

We wish you a merry christmas, and a happy new year. All the best for
2009.

Stay in good health !

Matthias & the whole INNERVISIONS team.

 Please Paste following link to Un-subscribe :