In a message dated 17/10/00 18:34:07 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I am utterly convinced that Richard Harvey, Harvey lane, and Richie Hawtin
>  are the same people, and Jeff Mills is I n the mix somewhere, all this
mixed
>  up info, no one has ever seen him, who on earth is harvey lane?

I have seen Harvey Lane on a number of occasions, he's a resident at House of
God in Birmingham, and I've heard him play at a few party's as well.
Definately not Hawtin or Mills at any rate, whoever these people are, they
come from Birmingham.  Didn't we go through this in a major way just a couple
of weeks ago?

Aaron