Happy New Year all you 313ers

my 313 new year's resolution - clear out all the cobwebs of my record
collection
I'm getting rid of the stuff that's been sitting on the shelves but not
getting played.  This year I'm focusing on the music that I love 110% but
for one reason or another never bothered to get

so - I've got stuff up on discogs and will be adding more house and techno
soon

a few Detroit goodies there including:

Dan Bell's Lost Traxx EP (original release) and my last copy of the super
rare **Elevate Special Projects 1** record (ltd 500 pressings)
Fabrice Lig
Soiree Records
Blake Baxter
Visillusion
EDMX
Daniel Wang
Djax-Up-Beats
Gary Martin
Woody McBride

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=m_ek

Hey Ken - thanks for the pep talk at the end of last year!  Got me back
into it and focused.

MEK