Oh dear

Kind regards,
Gary
                           Entertainment UK Ltd
            Auriol Drive | Greenford Park | Greenford | UB6 0DS
                     x: 2946 | t: +44 (0)20 8833 2946

                      Andrew Duke

                      <and...@andrew-du        To:       "Mann, Ravinder"
<r.m...@leedsmet.ac.uk>, Martin Dust
                      ke.com>                   <mar...@dustscience.com>, 313
list <313@hyperreal.org>
                                               cc:

                      07/01/09 15:30           Subject:  (313) MN8--I've Got A
Lil' Somethin' For Ya Re: (313) Model 500 Interview

Mann, Ravinder wrote:
> Brilliant !
>
> Which MN8 is Taylor reffering to in the interview. There was a UK r&b
> lite band from the time period he is talking about. Is it them ?
>
> Rav

Here be the link to the video of the song Mark Taylor mentions in the
interview:
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mn8%2Bi%2527ve%2Bgot%2Ba%2Blittle/video/x15yfn_mn8_music

Andrew Duke In The Mix weekly mixshow (est. 1987), excl. DJ mixes, PAs,
interviews:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDukeInTheMix.html
sound design and music content provider:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/sounddesignandmusic.html
http://myspace.com/andrewduke

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks
57 Hastings Drive Dartmouth NS Canada B2Y 2C7