I usually try to help with these (though others generally beat me to it).

But here I seem to have a choice of a page with loads of shows etc. on so I
can't tell which one you're talking about (and you seem
to have to register before listening) or spending 25 mins downloading the whole
shebang from Sendspace?

Unless you make it easy (try clipping the bit you want out and making that
available) I'll have to pass.  That site looks like it
has links to tracklists though?