I think it's fairly safe to assume that Kenny's address has been hacked there - tough though the record industry is these days I'm sure he hasn't felt the need to resort to a new career as a spammer just yet...

U&I Design wrote:
Wow...

Not only does he not know how to use Bcc, but he also doesn't know how
to spell.... sounds exactly like someone else I know... Bill... you
reading this?  lol... reminds me of Laura...  lol