Its in there but the direct link is gone.
http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/audio/mixes/btp007_roberthood.mp3
I suppose someone thought it may compete with the Grey Area mix cd.

heres another from Tunnel Club Nov 08
http://www.technomovement.it/documenti/sets/261108/robert_ho...@_movement_-_tunnel_club_milano_-_22-11-08.mp3

uoting Mel <mymachines...@gmail.com>:

Sadly Rob Hood one is down... anyone got a copy of it that they can
put up on their server ;)