Hello list!

I have finally joined this list to see what you all write about.
I will also plug our label releases of which I think could be of interest to (some of) you. I hope you can appreciate this.

First off.. At the end of this month we will release a Rick Wade best off compilation.

This will be released as CD (limited to 1000), digital, and as collectors box (limited to 200).
This box set includes:
- Deluxe hardcover box holding the autographed CD.
- 5x 12" (Harmonie Park Revisited 1-3 plus Volume 4 plus excl. 12" featuring the new track "Crazy Luv".
- Car freshener tree in Harmony Park logo shape.... you know the tree.

You can find more info here (also download a free track): www.rushhour.nl/rickwade

Enjoy!

Christiaan