kent williams wrote:
I dont remember him being dumped, actually, when I look at the
archives.  He may have left in a huff.
There were occasions when T*m C*x was actually a positive influence on 313 ;-)

Hey, Kent.
Just wanted to let you know that though spw might no longer be on this list, he's still thinking of us; he's just posted on discogs, and I quote: "F*ck 313 hyperreal." Of course, in his post, the "*" was replaced by the letter "u". Steve P Watts has made numerous replies to
my rant on discogs, and I can now say I'm embarassed that I even let
him ruffle my feathers. He did finally explain, in his own way, I guess, why he posted "I'm surprised Andrew Duke is still around." His answer, and I quote: "That means I don't think your program has staying power so I'm not surprised it's now internet based and you're spamming.

'http://cognitionaudioworks.com'

The name and logo of your show reminds me of a car audio installation business."

No worries; I'm ignoring spw (and any other trolls) from now on, but I must admit it was very kind of Mr. Watts to give me the idea that--if after 22 years of being involved in music in various areas--things don't work out, I can always capitalize on how much the name of my webzine and label remind people like spw of a car audio installation business and
perhaps make a career of that! ;)
Andrew