This thread has been full of some interesting opinions, it actually reminds me
of arguments that were made a few years ago when 'electronica' was supposed to
blow up and be the next big thing. Remember all the buzz over 'AMP' I think
people within the techno community saw it as signs of an invasion. That
overnight artists who were dedicated to making unique and innovative music
whould suddenly become hypnotized into selling out because of exposure to a
mass audience. Jaguar is a great track with lots of emotion, we can all agree
on that. I personally think Rolando deserves the exposure, MTV air-play
included. Sure some people will love it and some people will not get it (music
is after all an artform) the point is those who do like it will hopefully have
had their minds opened and want to develop an appreciation for this music.

dave pinter