I don't want to write a thumbsucker about the 313 list, but one thing
that seems to be lacking these days on the list is real information
about new music actually originating from Detroit or Detroit native
expats elsewhere.

So if you're doing something, speak up!  If you just bought a killer
Detroit record, let me know. If you know of some crazy kids doing
something interesting ...

I know of one very intriguing project in the works but I don't have
the artists' permission to blabber about it.

There seems to be a lot of flux, with Electrofunk.com right now, and
it seems like the UR back catalog is not available digitally in any
comprehensive way -- there's just stuff here and there on Beatport,
and I'm not crazy about Beatport's prices or the way their giant
footprint in the marketplace makes it difficult for smaller players to
get started.