is the detroit  sound redundant in england now, or can it resurface?

well, I think that's something really for people in England to discuss. Second hand guesses on that can get assuming.

However, it seems the same lot of ppl go overseas & each time play similar sets. It would be nice if Europe started bringing over the "next" crop out of Detroit. Recloose is on global tour spirts now, but talented DJs such as Magda,Derrick P.,Keith Kemp,Jason Hogans(live),Tony Ollivierra and even veterans like Minx etc. Though these DJs play a somewhat "classic Detroit" sound, they offer up a possible new & younger twist.

Its important to support the new and old talents in order to insure the future of what we have now.