I think you're right - the style of the video & wetsuits added a whole new dimension to the music (and the artists). I might not hear Model 500 the same way again after watching - lol!

I do enjoy cheesy music videos tho' - good fun to laugh while listening to cool music.

Lisa

Arturo Lopez wrote:
.....awesome!

Time to go buy some wet-suits for all my lady friends and get ahead of
the fashion trend :)

-Arturo

There's something about that old video aesthetic that I always love
though.  Something about the grainy video quality that I always really
like, no matter what the subject is. I don't watch a lot of music
videos but I'm seeing some attempts to parrot that with new stuff
these days....to mixed results. example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKz-RXSeIYA