Review in question: "New Kenny Larking album! " CD version, "New Kenny Larking album and it sucks beyond belief! " 2XLP version.

MEK: You raise an interesting point - is it unethical for them to sell work that they think is weak? Would it be unethical for them to give a good review to the album in order to make more money off of his work if they think it's weak?

m50