Etherea is going out of business at the end of February. ;(

+odd
--
Todd Sines, director  |  si...@scale.gs
+ SCALE : http://www.scale.gs

On Jan 29, 2009, at 5:35 PM, atomly <ato...@atomly.com> wrote:

A1 has some jams.

["ohanakin ..." <ohana...@gmail.com>]
no theyre used but any digger should check it

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:46 PM,  <cpe1704...@gmail.com> wrote:
I always forget about A1. They stock new techno and house? I thought they were all used. I never have much luck at Turntable Lab. Dope Jams has by far
the best selection.