Hey man,

Boomkat digital has some Sistrum digital releases for sale:

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=76332

-----Original Message-----
From: kent williams [mailto:chaircrus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:48 PM
To: list 313
Subject: (313) Where to purchase Sistrum Recording tracks digitally?

I spent some time listening to Patrice Scott tracks on Beatport -- the
only site I've found that has most of the Sistrum records available for
digital purchase -- but when I tried to buy them, Beatport said they
aren't authorized to sell them in the US.

Not sure what's up with that at all!  If they can sell them somewhere
besides the US -- i.e. EU/UK -- but not the US, that normally would mean
that Sistrum has a deal with a different digital store for US sales.
Anyone know who that is?