I like.  Especially like the spitty high res synth line.  Reminds me a
bit of Jimmy Edgar, but the vocal samples are kind of Kanye-esque,
without of course the irritating-Kanye aspect.

Frank's remix is pretty sweet as well.  I think a lot of people have
slept on his stuff -- he's not a huge self-promoter and doesn't have
the outsize personality quirks that get producers attention, but his
tracks start at solid and go up to brilliant.