A message to all members of technoBass.net

Hi everyone!

I cannot emphasize what a great accomplishment this has been for the both of us, but most importantly for a great partner and an amazing wife, Starrie aka Stjarna! this has been a dream of hers for almost 10 years and something that was as much a destiny to her as FBI was to me! i guess it says something when you hold on to a URL and keep paying for it for years and years without much use, knowing it was for a reason.

We'd like to also welcome the pioneers of this sound, to whom we owe the inspiration for having started this project, AUX 88! welcome guys. I know it seemed as if this style had somehow faded, but its back and here to stay! Thank you for joining, but most importantly, thank you for creating such an amazing style of Electro!

Everyone, please invite all of your friends to sign up and participate in the forum and download the features, this month we have a fantastic set by Gab.Gato! also don't forget that you get a free download of a track i did for the site when you join.

One last important thing to mention: we'd like to get everyone more involved in chatting, but the chatroom isn't the easiest to notice. When you sign in, on the bottom right of your browser you will see where it says "technoBass.net ( X members online )", click on this and it will open up the chat window.

We are working with the developers of the actual barebones network program to try and figure out a better way to have the chat feature work. Being that it is an Open-Source program, it will always be in development and will continue to evolve as the days and months progress!

Thanks again everybody! Techno Bass Is Back, and we owe it all to you!

Santino
technoBass.net

Visit technoBass.net at: http://network.technobass.net

[]