I have 4 tickets to see throbbing gristle in Chicago at 7pm on April
25th. I cant go now and am selling my tickets.  The show is sold out.
These are real 'hard' tickets.

I paid a total of $96.50 for the 4 tickets and am NOT trying to make
any money... although I could if you look at the prices on ebay.  I
just want to try and get my money back.  I would also consider trading
2 of the tickets for 2 10pm tickets.

If you or anyone you know might want/need one or two or all of these
please be in touch.

Note there are two shows....

one at 7pm and one at 10pm.  These tickets are for the 7pm show.

"TG’s first ever Chicago and Mid West American performances on their
first tour in the USA since May 1981. TG will play TWO sets: A new
live soundtrack to Derek Jarman’s 60min alchemical film 'In The Shadow
of The Sun' ( filmwork 1974, TG soundtrack 1980 & 2006) PLUS a second
set of material from across TG’s history. There willl also be included
in the event a TG signing: to which you are welcome to bring along ONE
ITEM from your collection for them to sign. There will also be for
sale special 'TG USA 2009' merchandising(all new TG CD album, TG
T-shirt specific to this event, TG Tour Enamel Badge, TG Tour
Embroidered Patch)"

Thanks,
Jeremy Bible
Experimedia - record label + mailorder shop + a/v arts (est.2000)
experimedia.net
jeremybible.com
jbjh.experimedia.net
myspace.com/experimedia