hello 313 list persons!

my name is geoff, and i produce superjacking gameboy technoise as lissajou!

am planning on attending demf this year, and was curious as to whether any of y'all might know of anyone in the detroit area who might be at all interested in having me perform!

i've played shows from miami to nyc, alongside acts as diverse as costes, dan deacon, yip yip, and richard devine, and would totally willing to do so in yr area for little or no money at all!

here are a couple of videos:

live at tampa noisefest2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKP5agFg14M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4U9xr-OyU

live in gainesville, fl:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6806327309454250605&hl=en
and an audio recording of the set i played at blipfest 2008:
http://blip08.truechiptilldeath.com/wp-content/uploads/livesets/Lissajou-Live%20at%20Blipfest%202008.mp3

please let me know what you think!

thank you!