############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

TBA
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_03-11-09.mp3

Tracklist for the show:

Gilgamesh, Delta Rain Dance, Fragile
AGF / Delay, Most Beautiful, BPitch Control
The Black Dog, You're Only SQL (BCN rmx), Vexing EP, Soma
Dominik Eulbreg, Aurora, Sensorika, Traum
Christian Fischer, Chiffre (Mark Broom rmx), Definition Records
Carlos Rios & Oliver Kucera, Sabotage, ARMS

###
Set By DJ 3000
Appears courtesy Motech Recordings
For information about him, please visit www.motechrecords.com or
www.submerge.com

1. DJ Compufunk - Orbit - Motech
2. Los Hermanos - Dazed and Decieved - Submerge
3. DJ 3000 - Deep Space 6 - Motech *unreleased
4. Perception - Collagen Ear - Submerge
5. Subotika - Dais - Motech
6. Los Hermanos - Festival Parade - Submerge
7. DJ 3000 - Waiting In The Dark - Motech *unreleased
8. UR - Badhdad Express - UR
9. Nomadico - Tazumal - UR
10. UR - Technology Gap - UR
11. DJ Compufunk - Ninja Clone - Motech
12. DJ 3000 - Darjeeling Sun (Gary Martin remix) - Motech *unreleased
13. Los Hermanos - Dark Samba #7 - Submerge
14. Subotika - Moving On - Motech
15. Mark Flash - Minha Mocambo - UR
16. DJ 3000 - Coat Of Arms (Alexander Robotnick remix) - Motech *unreleased
17. DJ 3000 - The Highlanders - Motech *unreleased
18. DJ Dex - Kawak - Los Hermanos
19. DJ Bone - Thursday Night - Subject Detroit
###

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet, E

Enjoy,
Anton

About the show:

    ::NOTICE::

The station that 'The Vault' show is broadcast on (WESU-88.1FM) will soon be
increasing it's transmitting power from 1500 watts at 6000 watts! This means
that any music played on the show can be heard by practically all of the 4
million people living in the state and surrounding areas. Please click the
link for more info www.antonbanks.com/coverage.html.

    ::NOTICE::

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
6000 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as Long Island, NY and beyond. WESU also broadcasts via the internet.
Visit the station's website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to
hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write
record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please
feel free to respond to this message (www.antonbanks.com/contact.html) or
visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.