Hi y'all 313'ers and thanks for the replies concerning my questions about
techno stuff in Rome. Now I'm visiting London & looking for some fun club
nights on the 24.-26.11. weekend. Anyone from the D spinning in the
city that weekend? I have searched the web & found several great record
stores but clubs serving other than yer usual trance fare have so far
eluded me. I'm grateful for any answers,

Janne Vanhanen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(P.S. That I-F set in Helsinki was simply blindin' - do yourself a favour
and go check the man out if he's in your vicinity! Pure electro-euro
-madness!)