I did a new mix today. It's a one-off, clocking in at just under two and a half hours. Probably 50% house, 50% other. I've only listened to it once, but I think it came out pretty much like I intended. There's a fair amount of [313]-relevant stuff in this one. Download here <http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/TristanWatkins_AntimonyII_VernalEquinox2009.mp3> if interested.

Tracklist
Pascal Schäfer - Dawn [Karaoke Kalk]

Flying Lotus - Camel (Nosaj Thing remix) [Warp Records]

Crab - The Quote From The R [Deep Explorer]

Mark E - Slave 1 [Running Back]

Lerosa - Arctor (original mix) [Real Soon]

Reggie Dokes - In A Better Place [Psychostasia Recordings]

Kadebostan - Hidden Treasure [Freude Am Tanzen]

Kadebostan - Back To My First Heroes [Freude Am Tanzen]

Harmonic 313 - The Returners [Warp Records]

Robert Henke - Metropol [Imbalance Computer Music]

$tinkworx - Coelacanth [Strange Life Records]

Bogdan Irkük a.k.a. Bulgari - Caprice [Rollerboys Recordings]

The Mole - There's Hope [Internasjonal]

Even Tuell - Untitled B1 Workshop 07 [Workshop]

Actress - Ivy May Gilpin [Werk Discs]

Rhythm Maker - Don't Disturb The Monotony [Background]

Luomo - Gets Along Fine [Huume]

Anton Zap - Ain't Got Time [Background]

DJ Sprinkles - Reverse Rotation [Mule Musiq]

Vladislav Delay - Recovery Idea (Andy Stott remix) [Semantica Records]

Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell - Love Spray [Circus Company]

Mentor Roska - Feeline (original mix) [Roska Kicks & Snares]

Titonton Duvante - Chi Doro (Titonton refreak) [Das Modular]

Neil Landstrumm - Puter Vibes [New Electronica]

Petter - Robotfood (Jacek Sienkiewicz remix) [Manual Music]

TRG & Dub U - Losing Marbles [Hotflush Recordings]

Spherix - Look Back / Drone [Tube 10 Recordings]

Jus Wan - The Crossing / Flashpoint [Tube 10 Recordings]

2562 - Channel Two (original version) [Tectonic]

Total Science - I Know [Emoticon]

Hardfloor - The Trill Acid Theme (E.R.P. remix) [Hardfloor]

Skinny Puppy - Rash Reflection [Nettwerk]

Coil - Teenage Lightning 2 [Wax Trax! Records]

Tristan
=======
phonop...@phonopsia.co.uk
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk