He will be at the Djoon in Paris FR, with Franck Roger.
Tomorrow March 27th 2009 :
http://www.djoon.com/myspace/img/flyer/2009_mar/confused.gif
House expected :)
- K*

Le 26/03/2009 17:12, Fred Heutte a écrit :
And Derrick May too..  He's closing the festival Monday night --
I know this because he told me so this morning (!) as I was going through Heathrow Terminal 2 to catch a flight to Bonn,
Germany for the next two weeks for UN climate meetings.
He's playing various gigs in Europe right now -- he never goes
to Miami, he says, which is also happening this week.  And
Saturday he's back in London with Octave One and Stacey
Pullen at Ministry of Sound. I'm almost tempted to do a quick trip back for that but unfortunately I have all day
meetings on Saturday and Sunday.

Derrick was very upbeat, definitely a cool coincidence
to see him.

cheers

fh

------ mail forwarded, original message follows ------