Was a joy to do this mix, one of my all time favourite producers.

The mix is available from my site - http//:www.acid-house.net and go to the mixes section.

Some very suspect timing on loads of the early tracks made mixing challenging to say the least but its all good fun

Mr Fingers - Stars - Alleviated
The It - Donnie - DJ International
The It - Gallimaufry Gallery - Black Market
Mr Fingers - Let's Dance All Night - Jack Trax
Mr Fingers - Mystery of Love - Alleviated
Mr Fingers - Beyond The Clouds - Trax
Mr Fingers - Waterfall - Alleviated
Fingers Inc. - Can You Feel It - Jack Trax
Fingers Inc. - I'm Strong (Instrumental)  - Jack Trax
Mr Fingers - Ammnesia - Jack Trax
Disco-D - Beat it - Alleviated
Fingers Inc. - Never No More Lonely - Jack Trax
The Housefactors - Play It Loud - Black Market
Fingers Inc. - Distant Planet - Jack Trax
Fingers Inc. - Feelin' Sleezy - Jack Trax
Gherkin Jerks - Parameters - Gherkin
Fingers Inc. - Bring Down the Wall - Select
Mr Fingers - Bye Bye - Jack Trax
Fingers Inc. - Music Take Me Up - Jack trax
Ricky Dillard - To Live This Life (Larry's Dub Cut) - Jack Trax
Loosefingers - What is House - Alleviated
Glowing Glisses - On The Bridge (Larry Heards After Dark Dub Mix) - Dessous
Larry Heard Presents: Mr. White - You Rock Me - Alleviated
Larry Heard - Feathers Floating - Alleviated

enjoy

Recorded in one hit  compressed @ 320 kbps  Approx 280MB

--
Playing

- 4th April - under_score w/ Murmur / Bovill
- 22nd May - Meadowlands Festival
- 6th June - under_score w/ Rob Hall
- 27th June - NYC Downlow - Glastonbury

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Vinyl for Sale - http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm