I've bought detroit vinyl in detroit for less than that on several occassions.

That seems egregious to charge 7 bucks for an ep.

NOT every mills track is a masterpiece, and like all labels, many a
jeff mills ep has only one track i actually value.

cool news though.

--
Michael Kuszynski
kuszyn...@gmail.com