On 14/04/2009 18:23, Andrew Duke wrote:
Going through the vinyl archives looking for the Pub records on
Vertical Form and just stumbled upon my cache of Dow Records catalog.

Anyone know what Walter Jones (Walt J), Dave Whiteside (Endow),
and Dave Peoples are up to these days? I used to talk to them on the phone back in the days when the mixshow was syndicated but have totally lost touch since.
Hey Andrew, I asked the same a couple of times in recent years but I'm pretty sure there's no news. Around 2003 I mistook another Walter Jones for Walt J and got excited, but they're different people.

Shame. 'Twas a good label!

Cheers,

Tristan
=======