On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 13:08, Arturo Lopez <arturo.m.lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not nearly as old school as most of you but I do remember when
> live meant you had a rack of gear in front of you and you were piecing
> together/reshaping music on the fly.

This is nostalgia. There are plenty of 'live' acts that had DATs for
everything, or simply played the same stuff on that rack of gear by
clicking 'play' in pro tools, cubase, whatever. As always, the best
take whatever equipment and do more. Putting 'live' next to their name
does not necessarily make anything more or less interesting.

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com