Matt wrote:
First of all, thanks to Stephen @ twoplayer,
who has thus far managed to tolerate me, the
KDJ label/Moodymann discography is up at:

<http://twoplayer.net/kdj>

Matt and Stephen have done a good job compiling all the KDJ discography
information, and creating a cool one-stop web page for all the
spotters.

I compiled my own KDJ-label discog. (including represses) back in July
and sent it to 'Amazing Discographies' ... but things haven't been
updated on the site for quite awhile (since June?).

It's good to see that the info. found a good home at Matt's site.

Thanks for the credit on the intro page Matt. :)

cheers
~Askew

ps. thanks to Jochem and a couple of other forgotten list members who
helped out with the original info for my version of the discog!