From: Jussi Lehtonen [mailto:jleht...@mail.student.oulu.fi]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:42 PM
To: Somewhere in Internet
Subject: (313) Urban Tribe - Social Engineering - Trust

Couldn't first make up my mind whether to play B-side on 33 1/3 or 45
rpm.
My first contact with Urban Tribe was with Covert Action / Low Berth. I
like his stuff quite much when it's... I don't have the words for it...
bit more spatial than the marjority of his work (I have listened until
this far).

Jussi Lehtonen

   "Metaprogram yourself."