I wouldn't be surprised if the swine tried to collect from both the DJ and the venue.Greed has no shame....

southernoutpost wrote:
From my understanding, I was under the impression that the venues themselves paid a yearly fee to the performing rights society. I believe that's how Apra, the Australian performing rights org does it.

Only problem here is that pool of money usually ends up in the accounts of The Pussycat Dolls rather than Dopplereffeckt.

Southern Outpost
http://www.southernoutpost.com

Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin
Infiltrating your sound systems