From: U&I Design [mailto:uandidesigndetr...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 May 2009 17:10
To: kent williams
Cc: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) Seiji? The hell?

I'm curious if this is the same Seiji I went to Uni with in Liverpool.
 He was from Japan, and he was a very talented and diverse creative
mind.  I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to blend various genres of
music and make it seamless.  In all aspects of the work I saw him do, he
had this talent..., from producing events, to creating video, to
composing music, to operating interactive midi systems, to web design.
I remember one day he asked me to teach him web design, and two days
later he took the 1 hour tutorial I had given him and taught himself how
to make a website.  Pure genius.

Does anyone know if this is the same Seiji?

Jodie

--
313-915-1164
Events & Promotions Director

Upcoming Dates to Note:

May 8th - June 8th:  Summer in the City - Russell Gallery - we are no
longer taking submissions for this exhibition, however, please feel free
to come and visit during our opening reception on May 8th from
5:00-9:00pm.

May 15th - May 26th:  Electronic Music Arts Exhibition - Exhibition
Center - we are still taking submissions for this exhibition.  It will
feature photography, paintings, video, digital art, and interactive
multimedia that has been created with Techno influences.  To submit
work, please email a digital file to jo...@ricdetroit.com  or call
313-915-1164 to arrange a time for viewing.

May 16th:  9:00am-10:00am Roundtable Seminar Workshop - Exhibition
Center - discuss methods for utilizing your social networks to increase
your market strength

May 21 | 1:00-9:00pm Music Biz Camp - Exhibition Center May 22 |
4:00-9:00pm Music Biz Camp - Exhibition Center Members of the Global
Electronic Music Industry come together in a series of roundtable
discussions to work together to progress the industry to the next level

June 6 | 9:00-10:00am Business Development Seminar - Russell Gallery
Working with an intern, how do you find one, manage their time, and
utilize their skills to increase your companies value?

June 20 | 9:00-10:00am Roundtable Seminar Workshop - Exhibition Center
Making a commercial for use on YouTube, your website, or TV
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify postmas...@channel4.co.uk

Thank You.

Channel Four Television Corporation, created by statute under English law, is
at 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX .

4 Ventures Limited (Company No. 04106849), incorporated in England and Wales
has its registered office at 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2TX.

VAT no: GB 626475817